Sieć Greenways w Polsce:
- Amber Trail Greenways (Budapeszt – Kraków and planned Kraków – Gdańsk) including regional networks such as Bike Land in Lubelskie Region: www.krainarowerowa.pl.
- Kraków – Moravia – Vienna Greenways (Poland, Czech Republic, Austria).
- Podlasie White Stork Trail (North-East Poland): www.podlaskiszlakbociani.pl.
- Greenway Necklace of the North (Middle Pommerania).
- Green Bicycle – East Carpathian Greenway (Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine): http://gotocarpathia.pl/node/30
- Oder River Trail (Lower Silesia).
- Eagle Nests Trail (Silesia, Lesser Poland): https://www.orlegniazda.pl/
- Carp Valley Ecomuseum Trail (Lesser Poland): http://www.dolinakarpia.eu/
- Carpahian Trail (Podkarpackie, Lesser Poland, Silesia) – planned
- Greenway Heritage of East (Lubelskie region) – planned.
Philosophy, methodology and standards for creating greenways were implemented and adjusted to Polish conditions in 2001-2011 by the Polish Environmental Partnership Foundation as a part of the Central & Eastern European Greenways, based on the experiences and know how of American Greenways and the cooperation with William Moody and Krystyna Wolniakowski. The creation of Polish Greenways initiative was possible thanks to the generous support of the The Rockefeller Brothers Fund, and other Donors of the Environmental Partnership for Central Europe, Environmental Partnership Association and Polish Environmental Partnership Foundation, such as: Doen Foundation, Trust for Mutual Understanding, C.S. Mott Foundation and many others.
In Belarus: www.greenways.by
In Ukraine: www.greenways.org.ua